We understand that sometimes plans change. Because this is a limited-size certification course, your registration reserves your space in the class. Therefore, cancellation of your registration may prevent others from registering because a spot is being held in good faith for you.
Payments in FULL
- If you cancel 30 days prior to the orientation date, you will receive a full refund less a $200 administrative fee for payments made in full.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the orientation date will receive a refund of the total amount paid made in less the deposit ($500).
- If you cancel after the orientation date, you may transfer the registration to another certification program date. You may also receive a credit towards products that will equal the total amount paid less the deposit ($500). The credit will be good for one full year after the initial registration date.
- If you cancel 30 days prior to the orientation date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit less a $200 administrative fee.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made after the orientation date for the payment plan option.