Certified Personal and
Executive Coach Program
The Certified Personal and Executive Coach (CPEC) program is designed to guide you step by step on the journey to becoming a successful professional coach.
CPEC is a comprehensive preparation for personal and executive coaches. This 6-month program is delivered via live virtual classes. We equip you with the tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-whether in an organization or as a business owner. You will learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment. You have the option of including the Mentor Coaching Experience (MCE) to support you in your CPEC training.
- Seven, live group coaching sessions conducted virtually via your computer, smartphone app or over the phone
- Two individual 90-minute one-on-one sessions with a PCC
- 10 ICF-approved mentor coaching hours
- Increased confidence in your abilities and greater comfort with the coaching process
- Extra level of support and coaching as you build your practice
Next CPEC Class Starts January - June 2021
CPEC is as simple as 1-2-3!
Here’s how it works:
1. ATTEND and graduate from our Coach Training Intensive.
2. ENROLL in the online six-month CPEC program.
3. COMPLETE all program requirements.
- Graduation from the 22-hour, three day Coach Training Intensive or 16-hour, two-day Coach Training Intensive (without the 3rd day business development workshop)
- 45+ hours of coach-specific coursework delivered via live, interactive webinars.
- Successfully pass a test demonstrating foundational knowledge of key positive psychology concepts.
- Successfully demonstrate mastery of the International Coach Federation (ICF) Core Coaching Competencies via submission of a recorded coaching session.
- Successfully pass a test demonstrating key business development skills.
- Proof of 50 coaching client hours.
- Positive references from clients and colleagues.
CPEC Prepares you Via Coursework in
Three Distinct Proficiencies:
1. Advanced Coaching Skills
Through multiple, focused coaching labs, CPEC students learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment. These labs focus on using the ICF Core Competencies.
2. Positive Psychology
Through courses in the pioneering field of applied positive psychology, CPEC students establish a foundation for coaching based on university research in optimal human performance, productivity, resilience, goal setting, strengths, communication, meaning and happiness.
3. Business Development
Through our business development coursework, we will develop a personalized action plan to generate the right coaching opportunities for you. Whether you will coach in an organization or as a business owner, you will get the tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-