Certified Personal and
Executive Coach Program
CPEC is a comprehensive preparation for personal and executive coaches. This 6-month program is delivered via live virtual classes. We equip you with tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-whether in an organization or as a business owner. You will learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment delivered.
Upcoming CPEC: January 2020 - June 2020
CPEC is as simple as 1-2-3!
Here’s how it works:
1. ATTEND and graduate from our Coach Training Intensive.
2. ENROLL in the online six-month CPEC program.
3. COMPLETE all program requirements.
- Graduation from the 22-hour, three day Coach Training Intensive or 16-hour, two-day Coach Training Intensive (without the 3rd day business development workshop)
- 45+ hours of coach-specific coursework delivered via live, interactive webinars.
- Successfully pass a test demonstrating foundational knowledge of key positive psychology concepts.
- Successfully demonstrate mastery of the International Coach Federation (ICF) Core Coaching Competencies via submission of a recorded coaching session.
- Successfully pass a test demonstrating key business development skills.
- Proof of 50 coaching client hours.
- Positive references from clients and colleagues.
Your Investment in CPEC
CPEC Prepares you Via Coursework in
Three Distinct Proficiencies:
1. Advanced Coaching Skills
Through multiple, focused coaching labs, CPEC students learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment. These labs focus on using the ICF Core Competencies.
2. Positive Psychology
Through courses in the pioneering field of applied positive psychology, CPEC students establish a foundation for coaching based on university research in optimal human performance, productivity, resilience, goal setting, strengths, communication, meaning and happiness.
3. Business Development
Though our business development coursework, we will develop a personalized action plan to generate the right coaching opportunities for you. Whether you will coach in an organization or as a business owner, you will get the tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-