Join us December 2-4 for the next
Coach Training Intensive
Spend three life-changing days learning to transform lives, create breakthroughs, and leave your mark on the world
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH IN JUST THREE SHORT DAYS
Meet Our Coaching Graduates
Derek Johnson , MD, CPEC
Marisel Herrera, MA, CPEC
University Consultant, author, speaker
Robin May, LPC, CPEC
Licensed Professional Counselor
Eugin Ahn, CPEC
Senior learning and development manager, Former Chemist and Youth Pastor
Chris Berry, CPEC
Certified Life and Career Coach
ministry and coaching”
Dr. Taft Quincey Heatley, D.Div.
Senior Pastor and author of God is The Goal and The Pandemic Pastor
Tahira Bell, MA, CPEC
Education consultant and former teacher
Pam Spivey, CPEC
Leader of Development Coaching for Inspire Nurse Leaders
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Those attending the training will receive 16 coaching education hours. Upon completion of the training, participants will receive the necessary documentation to receive credit. All credits are approved by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and should be used in combination with the hours from the CPEC program to be able to apply for the ICF ACC Credential through their application process.
Are you ready to take your coaching skills to the next level? Do you want to be effective every single time you coach? Do you value evidence-based training that is rooted in research and tried-and-true methods? Do you want to understand the specific techniques that will accelerate a client’s progress and your bottom line? If so, don’t miss this event! You will walk away with a certificate in personal development coaching and the core skills necessary to excel at helping others grow and achieve success in both work and life.
This is an intense, “Intensive.” It is three jam-packed days worth of amazing information, coaching demos, and materials you’ll use for years to come. Be prepared to learn!
In this current environment, we have the ability to support your goal of learning to coach effectively by connecting you virtually for the Coach Training Intensive.
The CaPP Institute is fully equipped to provide you with an unparalleled online training experience without you having to travel. While we have conducted CTI for a decade in person, our Certified Personal and Executive Coach program is now in its 10th year and has always been conducted virtually. We are confident we will be able to deliver the same outstanding results in an online CTI group training environment.Using the Zoom platform, you will experience all elements of our training curriculum, including:
- Live coaching modules with three, highly experienced coach trainers: Valorie Burton, LaFern Batie, and Kimberly DuBrul, each bringing more than 15 years of coaching experience, passion, and enthusiasm for training and developing great coaches.
- Laser coaching demos that allow you to watch highly-effective coaching and learn in real-time
- Coaching Labs in which you will coach, be coached, and observe coaching in small group breakout sessions
- Live Q&A throughout the CTI Online Weekend
Our goal is to host more people like you – motivated, purposeful, intelligent professionals who are inspired by the idea of helping others reach their potential.
When you refer an individual to the Coach Training Intensive (CTI) or the Certified Personal and Executive Coach (CPEC) program, upon their completion we’ll send you a *referral bonus – $100 per CTI registrant and $150 per CPEC registrant.
Step 1: All you need to do is send them this link to register: https://cappinstitute.com/cti
Step 2: Tell them to put your name and additional info in the referral section when they register (they will be prompted after checkout on the thank you page).
*To receive your referral bonus, please follow up with The CaPP Institute within 1-year of the graduation of the registrant(s) you referred.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
May I pay by check & other forms of payment?
Inspire, Inc. Billing and Payments
1227 N. Peachtree Pkwy, #166
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Yes. You can pay via PayPal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is included it the cost of the training?
- Coach-specific training hours approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Key knowledge from applied positive psychology and the insight to use positive psychology tools to create a more powerful coaching experience.
- The CaPP Institute’s in-depth and information-packed training manual that you’ll take with you and use for years to come as you coach others to their potential
- The CaPP Institute’s in-depth Business Development training manual, which will become your blueprint for launching or re-launching your coaching practice. We will guide you through all of the key steps to building a successful practice on day three of CTI. (If you are coaching within an organization and will not be launching a business, you can register for just the first two days of CTI!)
- Downloadable and hard copies of Valorie Burton’s actual coaching forms, welcome letters, coaching agreements, policies and procedures, checklists and cheat seats to help you get started right away without the hassle of trying to reinvent the wheel. This “swipe copy” will save you hours of time you would otherwise have to dedicate to writing the content of your onboarding materials. We share our tools and you can simply edit and adjust them to meet your needs!
- A certificate in personal development coaching.
What is the cost of the training?
Market Value for a 3-Day Training: $2,995
Our Cost for a 3-Day Training: $1,495
Register early and earn the discount. Guarantee your seat in this limited-space course! The Coach Training Intensive includes two full days of coaching and positive psychology training plus a third-day focused on business development. Payment plan options available at checkout. Payment plan options not eligible for discount.
Market Value for a 2-Day Training: $1,995
Our Cost for a 2-Day Training: $1,195
Register early and earn the discount. Guarantee your seat in this limited-space course! This Coach Training Intensive option includes two full days of coaching and positive psychology training. Payment plan options available at checkout. Payment plan options not eligible for discount.
Payment Plan Policy:
If you miss a payment due to an expired, lost, stolen, or defective credit card, please contact us immediately. Your seat is being held in good faith under the terms that you pay the full amount by the start of the training. If you are unable to finish your payment, you will receive a 75% refund of the amount paid. Due to the high volume of registration, we DO NOT customize payment plan options.