Certified Personal and Executive Coach Program
CPEC is a comprehensive preparation for personal and executive coaches.This 6-month program is delivered via live virtual classes. We equip you with tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-whether in an organization or as a business owner. You will learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment delivered.
NEXT CPEC SESSION: June 2018 – December 2018
The CaPP INSTITUTE CPEC PROGRAM is as simple as 1-2-3!
Here’s how it works:
- Graduation from the 22-hour, three day Coach Training Intensive or 16-hour, two-day Coach Training Intensive (without the 3rd day business development workshop)
- 45+ hours of coach-specific coursework delivered via live, interactive webinars.
- Successfully pass a test demonstrating foundational knowledge of key positive psychology concepts.
- Successfully demonstrate mastery of the International Coach Federation (ICF) Core Coaching Competencies via submission of a recorded coaching session.
- Successfully pass a test demonstrating key business development skills.
- Proof of 50 coaching client hours.
- Positive references from clients and colleagues.
Your Investment in CPEC
The Certified Personal and Executive Coach (CPEC) program prepares you via coursework in three distinct proficiencies:
1. Advanced Coaching Skills
Through multiple, focused coaching labs, CPEC students learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment. These labs focus on using the ICF Core Competencies.
2. Positive Psychology
Through courses in the pioneering field of applied positive psychology, CPEC students establish a foundation for coaching based on university research in optimal human performance, productivity, resilience, goal setting, strengths, communication, meaning and happiness.
3. Business Development
Though our business development coursework, we will develop a personalized action plan to generate the right coaching opportunities for you. Whether you will coach in an organization or as a business owner, you will get the tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-