Enroll in our six-month accelerated coach certification program.
We equip you with tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-whether in an organization or as a business owner. You will learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment.
Comprehensive Preparation For Personal And Executive Coaches
Master the art of effective coaching, gain powerful teaching tools and learn proven techniques, backed by rigorous psychological and behavioral research. This is a coach training and certification program like no other! Successful completion of this 60-hour coach training program will lead to your designation as a Certified Personal and Executive Coach™ (CPEC™), granted by The CaPP Institute™.
“I received my coaching certification from the CaPP Institute™. Do I recommend it? 100%! Is it challenging? 100%! Is it worth it? I exceeded the cost of my tuition in earnings before I even graduated. The research-based techniques I learned, confidence I gained, and business development components were a winning combination. Valorie Burton’s organization delivers with excellence, integrity, and deep commitment to helping people reach their potential.”
–, CaPP™ Graduate
Certified Personal and Executive Coach™ Program: $2,495
When you pay in full today, save 10% ($250) and pay just: $2,245
Or take advantage of our convenient six-month payment option
(you will make your selection at checkout)
The CAPP INSTITUTE™ CPEC PROGRAM is as simple as 1-2-3!
Here’s how it works:
- Graduation from the 16-hour, two-day (with a 3rd day optional business development workshop) Coach Training Intensive™ or 22-hour , three-day Coach Training Intensive™.
- 45+ hours of teleclass and online coach-specific coursework (those who have attended a CaPP™ business development intensive may count six hours towards this requirement).
- Successfully pass a test demonstrating foundational knowledge of key positive psychology concepts.
- Successfully demonstrate mastery of the International Coach Federation Core Coaching Competencies.
- Successfully pass a test demonstrating key business development skills.
- Proof of 50 coaching client hours.
- Successful demonstration of effective coaching skills via live coaching evaluation.
- Positive references from clients and colleagues.
The accelerated coach certification program takes six months for completion. When finished, you will have well over 60+ coach-specific training hours under your belt.
The Certified Personal and Executive Coach™ (CPEC™) program prepares you via coursework in three distinct proficiencies:
1. Advanced Coaching Skills
Through multiple, focused Coaching Skills “labs”, CPEC™ students learn how to coach powerfully and effectively in a supportive, engaging learning environment. It isn’t enough to be a great coach if you have few opportunities to coach.
2. Positive Psychology
Through focused courses in the pioneering field of applied positive psychology, CPEC™ candidates establish a foundation for coaching that is based in years of university research in optimal human performance, productivity, resilience, goal setting, strengths, communication, meaning and happiness.
3. Business Development
We believe that any coach training program that does not prepare you to launch a viable career as a coach is incomplete. We equip you with tools and knowledge to effectively run a coaching practice-whether in an organization or as a business owner. Our business development coursework will equip you with a personalized action plan to develop the right coaching opportunities for you.