What You Will Accomplish in Just Three Short Days
The Coach Training Intensive has nine rich training modules taught over three days that give you a structure to create powerful coaching sessions that facilitate real change, “aha” moments, accountability and get meaningful results every time you coach. You will quickly develop the confidence and knowledge to coach clients, team members, staff and others to the results they need in the face of their biggest challenges and opportunities. At CTI, we give you the structure and tools to facilitate powerful shifts and transformation, whether you are a full-time coach, leader, manager, psychologist or counselor, educator, consultant or a professional seeking a new skill set.
- Earn a Certificate in Personal Development Coaching from a highly-respected, positive psychology-based coach training program that has been reviewed and approved for Continuing Coaching Education (CCE) units and Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) by the world’s largest professional coaching association, the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Actively coach individuals in a cohort of your peers during our live coaching labs using the CaPP Institute’s™ ACERA coaching model, which gives you a structure to coach with ease and help clients gain clarity and move forward in powerful ways. This course isn’t theory. It is a hands-on workshop and you begin coaching on the first day!
- Create your own detailed and personalized Business Development Plan to launch or re-launch your coaching practice during our third-day business development workshop.
- Eliminate anxiety about what to say and do next to build the confidence to always know how to guide a coaching session in a way that builds trust, creates results and empowers you to be a vessel for positive change.
- Complete the prerequisite training that will qualify you to advance to the CaPP Institute’s™ Certified Personal and Executive Coach (CPEC) program and take your coaching to an even higher level over six months of live training that you can attend virtually from anywhere in the world.
- Experience the power of coaching when you have your own “aha’s” and breakthroughs as you are coached by your peers who are learning along with you at CTI.
- Connect with an amazing group of like-minded professionals who share your passion for coaching, learning, excellence and serving the world.
A Few Words From Our Graduates
“The CaPP Institute’s ACERA coaching model is so powerful, we use it in our coaching program at the nation’s largest public university, Arizona State University. In more than 5,000 coaching sessions per semester, our 80 peer coaches are getting amazing results that increase student retention and success among first year students.”
– , M.ED. Director, Arizona State University, First-Year Success Center, CaPP Institute Graduate
“I came all the way from England and it was really worth coming. I immensely enjoyed this training. I’ve already worked as a coach and as a counselor, but this one was about the aspect of positive psychology which I really enjoyed.”
– , Business Executive, London U.K.
“I’ve been through a coach training [program] already and it was exciting to be here this weekend because it will help me take my coaching to a higher level. I enjoyed every moment of it.”
– , Ph.D Psychologist
“I would recommend the Coach Training Intensive for someone who is already coaching… for people thinking about coaching as a way to test the waters as to whether this is really their calling… and someone like myself who at this point isn’t considering it professionally, but know that those [coaching] skill sets are used day to day as I work with other leaders in my organization.”
– C , Entrepeneur
“My weekend at the Coach Training Intensive was awesome! This was my second time coming and I would still come back.”
– CEO, Thomas Scott Salons
“This [Coach Training Intensive] wasn’t an expense, but an investment. It’s one of the best investment I’ve made in my personal and professional life. If you’re looking to gain a framework around coaching and learn about positive psychology, this is the place to be.”
– Jermaine Davis, Educator
“I received my coaching certification from the CaPP Institute™. Do I recommend it? 100%! Is it challenging? 100%! Is it worth it? I exceeded the cost of my tuition in earnings before I even graduated. The research-based techniques I learned, confidence I gained, and business development components were a winning combination. Valorie Burton’s organization delivers with excellence, integrity, and deep commitment to helping people reach their potential.”
– , Author & Co-Pastor
“If you’re interested in coaching, come to the Coach Training Intensive. It was a powerful weekend.”
– Dr. Quienton L. Nichols, Pastor and Clinical Therapist
“Having been formally trained previously as a coach, the CTI has offered tremendous value to my growth and expertise. I will definitely refer others to this training program. I have been richly blessed by this experience.”
– , MBA, SPHR, Executive Coach and Speaker
Is CTI For Me?
Do you love inspiring and equipping people to reach their goals?
Do you sometimes think, “I’ve been coaching all my life. I should get paid for it?”
Do you want to leverage your years of professional experience in a way that makes an impact?
Are you intrigued by the idea of coaching, but still trying to figure out how to be highly effective at it?
Did you answer “yes” to any or all of these coaching questions? Well then join us at the upcoming Coach Training Intensive.