By using this site, you are agreeing that the laws of the United States of America apply to the collection and use of personal information and that you are over the age of eighteen.
WHAT DOES CAPPINSTITUTE.COM DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
In most instances, we collect minimal personal information, such as name, address, telephone number, or email address. In the event you purchase something from us, we may also collect payment information on encrypted and/or third-party pages. We also may collect information about your visit to our websites for security and internal operations purposes.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you contact us…
- With questions or comments in the contact form.
- When you comment on a post directly on the website.
- To request more information, schedule a telephone call, or sign up to the newsletter.
- To place an order for products or services.
- To receive your product or services.
When we contact you…
- To provide the goods and services you requested.
- To request occasional feedback.
- To provide news, updates, and offers through the newsletter, usually by email.
When we contact others…
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to complete your order.
- We may see certain personal information from third party installations that allow us to remarket our services and products to you on other websites.
- We may see certain personal information from third party apps and services that allow us to monitor website traffic, email conversion, and other analytics data.
WHERE DOES YOUR INFORMATION GO?
We use your personal information to contact you regarding offers (free or paid), to provide news and updates that you have requested, and to complete your product or services orders.
Certain personal information will be used internally for accounting purposes and with third party contractors and team members to fulfill your orders for products and services.
And outside cappinstitute.com…
We use third-party services on our websites to assist in communicating or interacting with the public, including social media services, widgets, apps, pixels, and plugins, as further identified below. These services may distinguish or trace your identity, through, for example, persistent, multi-session cookies. You can configure your system to delete cookies or disable them. In general, we do not collect or disseminate information collected by these services. When interacting with these third parties, their privacy policies apply. As of the time of this writing, we use:
- Google Analytics: Specifically, Google Analytics collects data about visitors to the Site via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to other data which may be collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. We do not merge personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature. Should you wish to opt out of any Google Analytics Advertising features, you are encouraged to change your Ad Settings and Ad Setting for mobile apps, through the NAI’s consumer opt-out, or by using any of the other opt-out options currently available: currently available opt-outs.
- Facebook pixels.
And rarely, to law enforcement…
We provide information to businesses or individuals in response to lawful court orders, subpoenas, or to resolve complaints.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY-RELATED INFORMATION
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognize you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
This site does not sell or share its email list for use by third parties.
Write to cappinstitute.com Chief Privacy Officer:
90F Glenda Trace, #303
Newnan, GA 30265